- 1) Length of Pipe: 100 meter
- 2) Rainpipes specially desgined for SUGERCANE CROPS
- 3) Rainpipes available in plane bundle also
- 4) Usage: Rain pipe is suitable for closely spaced crops, onion, vegetable crops, leafy vegetables, groundnut
98 in stock
- Raja Rubbers Rain-pipe is substitute option for sprinkler irrigation which sprays same quality of water to crops and Rain-pipe helps to reduce consumption of energy & water more than 50%.
- Raja Rubbers Rain Pipe is made with HDPE fabric. It is Multilayer Woven Laminated Lay Flat Rain Pipe. With help of appropriate water pressure rain-pipe can spray water up to 10 to 15 feet on both sides.
- Raja Rubbers Rain Pipe is UV coated on both sides. This UV is critical as it protects the pipe for many years from the sunlight. Other pipes are easily damaged from the sun.
Raja Rubbers Rain Pipe is a Substitute for the sprinkler irrigation system. Rain Pipe is used for spray irrigation; it is a flexible pipe with a zigzag pattern of drip holes. Now make rain available at any time, in any season with help of Raja Rubbers Rain Pipe. Modern technology of sprinkler irrigation. Easy to handle and install. Rain Pipe has holes in a zigzag manner which is punched by laser technology at the time of manufacturing. For smooth and better operation Rain-pipe require water pressure of 1.5kg. One unit of Rain pipe has a length of 100 meters and its diameter is 40 mm. 3 types of accessories are provided absolutely free with every Rain-Pipe unit. With the help of appropriate water pressure, Raja Rubbers Rain-pipe can spray water up to 10′ feet on both sides. It has a life span of 3 to 4 years.
Raja Rubbers Rain pipe is a substitute option for sprinkler irrigation which sprays the same quality of water to crops. Raja Rubbers has zig-zag & randomly punched holes by laser system which results in the best water sprouts performance in this category.
- One unit of Rain-pipe has a length of 100 meters.
- Drip holes of Rain pipe are made with laser punching technology to ensure uniform flow of water.
- 3 types of Accessories are provided absolutely free with the rain-pipe unit.
- Rain pipe has 3-4 years of life span.
- Rain pipe is easy to assemble and also easy to relocate.
- Rain pipe helps to reduce consumption of energy & water more than 50%.
- Rain pipe produced with virgin plastic material & stabilizers which enable it to sustain in sunlight for a long time.
- With the help of appropriate water pressure, rain-pipe can spray water up to 10′ feet on both sides.
- To perform the best Rain-pipe required 1.5 Kg pressure of water.
- Rain pipe is an affordable, durable & flexible product for farmers.
This irrigation pipe is made with the Multi layer HDPE material. Due to this, the wholes of this do not spread even when there is excessive pressure. Raja rubbers Rain Pipe is pierced by the laser method so that its wholes are same in the sizes.